Last Updated: May 1, 2023
This page identifies the cookies that are set to your browser when you visit the cleantestautomation.com website and describes how these cookies are used.
The Cookies Set by This Website
- Vertex Advantage. We use Vertex Advantage for detecting the VAT country of a customer. When you enter any sales page of this website, Vertex Advantage detects your VAT country and sets the cookie that contains the detected VAT country.
- Thrive Leads. Thrive Leads is a WordPress plugin which creates the email opt-in forms shown on this website. It sets the cookies which are used to:
- Measure the conversation rates of our opt-in forms.
- Identify the version of an opt-in form that should be shown to a user when we are doing A/B testing.
- Woocommerce. We use Woocommerce as a shopping cart. When you add items to your shopping cart, Woocommerce sets cookies that help it to keep track of the content of your shopping cart. If you want to get more information about these cookies, you should read this article: Woocommerce Cookies.
- Wordfence. The Wordfence WordPress plugin provides additional protection for this website. It may set cookies which are used to:
- Perform a capability check to the current (logged in user) user before WordPress is loaded.
- Notify the Wordfence admin when an administrator logs in from a new device or location.
- Identify the users who should be allowed to bypass country blocking.
- WordPress. When you log in to this website, WordPress sets some cookies to your browser. You can get more information about these cookies by reading this article: WordPress Cookies.
How Do I Control My Cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, you can also configure your browser to block third party cookies, cookies set by any website, or cookies set by a specific website. You can change these settings by visiting the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser.
If you don’t know how you change the settings of your browser, you should use the help function or take a look at the following articles: