Last updated: May 1, 2023
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“terms”) carefully before using the https://www.cleantestautomation.com website (“service”, “website”) operated by Koodikupla Oy (“us”, “we”, or “our”) because they affect your legal rights.
Terms and Conditions of cleantestautomation.com
If you purchase a course from cleantestautomation.com, we promise to you that:
- You will get a 14-day money back guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied, just contact support within 14 days of your purchase and you will get your money back. No questions asked.
- You will get a lifetime access to the purchased course.
- You will get a free access to all updates made to the purchased course.
- We won’t add you to our email list without your consent. In other words, we won’t send you any emails if you don’t give us the permission to do so. This means that you might miss some important emails, but we let you decide if you want to take this risk.
If you purchase a course from cleantestautomation.com, you promise to us that:
- You have the legal right to use the credit card that’s used to pay your purchase.
- You will use your real information when you fill the form fields of the checkout form.
- You won’t share your username and password with anyone else.
- You won’t violate our intellectual property rights.
- You will notify us immediately if you find a security vulnerability from this website.
- You will notify us immediately if you notice an unauthorized use of your user account.
We might suspend or terminate your account if you violate these terms. If we terminate your account, your right to use this service will cease.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Koodikupla Oy, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Any disagreements concerning these terms will be resolved in accordance with the laws of Finland.
We reserve the right to modify or replace these terms at any time. We will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. If you continue to use this service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us.