This exercise helps you to understand how you can create a Gradle project that can compile and run tests which use JUnit 5. You can finish this exercise by following these steps:
1. Clone the Git repository that contains the sample applications of this course. If you have already cloned that repository, you can ignore this step.
2. Open the introduction-to-junit5/running-junit5-tests/exercise directory with your favorite IDE.
3. Create a new build.gradle file.
4. Make sure that Gradle understands that your project is a Java project.
5. Ensure that the required dependencies are found from the classpath.
6. Enable the Gradle’s native JUnit 5 support.
7. Run your tests and verify that the
HelloWorldTest is run.