This exercise helps you to understand how you can create a Maven project that can compile and run tests which use JUnit 5. You can finish this exercise by following these steps:
1. Clone the Git repository that contains the sample applications of this course. If you have already cloned that repository, you can ignore this step.
2. Open the introduction-to-junit5/running-junit5-tests/exercise directory with your favorite IDE.
3. Create a new pom.xml file.
4. Ensure that the required dependencies are found from the classpath.
5. Configure the required Maven plugins.
6. Run your tests and verify that the
HelloWorldTest is run.